Home / Change Log
Stay Up-to-Date with Spheron's Latest Innovations
Changelog Notes - V3.3.2-beta
Feb 03rd, 2023
Introducing Mantle Node in the Marketplace
We have added the Mantle DTL and Mantle Verifier Nodes in the compute marketplace. You can spin up these nodes with Spheron’s compute infrastructure cost-effectively.
The mantle is a high-performance Ethereum layer-2 network built with modular architecture delivering low fees and high security. With Spheron compute, you can spin up your Mantle Nodes in the decentralized cloud within minutes. We want you to experience the difference. This is the platform where you can finally say goodbye to centralized servers and the fear of losing everything within minutes.
We offer you another option to spin your nodes and scale with minimal technical knowledge. We make it easy for you to monitor your nodes and notify you when they are down. We dedicate a private instance and an IP to your Mantle node, improving its security and performance.
Ready to spin your next Mantle Node? See how you can spin and manage your Mantle node on dCloud in seconds with Spheron powered by Akash Network. You can access the best of both worlds, cloud, and dedicated decentralized servers.
Introducing Gnosis Chain
We have added support for Gnosis Chain for seamless subscription payments. You can now use USDT, USDC, DAI, and WXDAI on the chain. Upgrade to the PRO plan by connecting your MetaMask wallet and selecting the Gnosis Chain option to take advantage of subscription benefits and bonus purchases.
We added email notifications for all the major actions performed in our system. Depending on their role in the team, each user will receive notifications that will provide a different level of insight into activities inside the organization.
User will be notified about the following:
- Deployment process
- Compute cluster and cluster instance deployment process
- Updates made to the project, including environment, domain, and settings changes
- Bonus and subscription payments
- New members and member invites
We have enabled the Image Optimization feature on our Edge CDN for Spheron users. Users will now be able to optimize images their website uses on the fly by adding simple query parameters to their image's source URL.
For example, if your website is using an image asset within the project referenced as:
Using this feature, you can get an image optimized in other sizes by just adding size parameters such as:
And by that, get an optimized image of a specified size quickly.
Currently supported types for optimization are JPG, JPEG, and PNG with the following methods:
With this as a start, we are looking to expand this list in the future!
Fixes & Improvements 🛠
- We’ve added support to persist your app theme, so even after your cookies are deleted, your selected theme will not change.
- We've fixed the issue preventing deployment of GitHub repositories starting with '-'.
- We’ve improved how we display environment variables with long names and values when importing from a file.
- We’ve fixed the error that was causing a notification e.log.split error to show with each deployment.
- We’ve improved the flow for approving and depositing funds.
- We’ve fixed the issue causing the compute organizations to display on the web app side and vice-versa.
- We’ve revamped the Webapp Deployments experience with a smoother, more enjoyable UX for a streamlined deployment procedure.
- We've fixed the issue with save button disable for changing build and deploy config in project settings.
- We've improved the input textbox UI when editing deployment environment for projects.
- Compute Improvements:
- We have increased the payload size limit to the maximum that Akash supports, which is 100MB.
- We have improved the way we are displaying the Instance logs.
- We’ve fixed the infinity loader when the compute organization lacks AKT.
- We’ve updated textual content on various pages to give users a better understanding of the application.
- The property
deploymentEnvironmentswas renamed to
environmentsin the request body of
Cofounder & Product Lead